Ludy Yorlett Moreno   2021-05-05

There are several types of non-immigrant visas for temporary visitors to travel to the United States, if you are not a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident of the United States. The purpose of your proposed trip and other facts will determine what type of visa is required under immigration law.It is important to have information about the type of non-immigrant visa that you will need to travel, and the steps necessary to apply for a visa for the United States abroad.

Purpose of Travel to the United States and Nonimmigrant Visas Type of visa
Athletes, amateurs and professionals (only competing for a prize money) B-1
Athletes, artists, entertainers P
Australian worker – professional speciality E-3
Mexico Border Crossing Card BCC
Business visitors B-1
Crew (in service aboard a ship or plane in the United States) D
Diplomats and officials of a foreign government A
Domestic employees or babysitters (must be accompanying a foreign employer) B-1
Employees of a designated international organization and NATO G1-G5NATO
Exchange Visitors J
Exchange visitors - au pairs J-1
Exchange visitors - children (under 21) or spouse of the holder of a J-1 visa J-2
Visitors of exchange – teachers, investigators, teachers J-1
Exchange visitors - cultural exchange JQ
Boyfriend - Girlfriend / Couple K-1
Military and foreign personnel stationed in the United States A-2NATO1-6
Foreign nationals of extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics O-1
Professionals of the Free Trade Agreement (FTA) Chile H-1B1
Professionals of the Singapore Free Trade Agreement (FTA) H-1B1
Media information representative (media, journalists) I
Transfer of employees of a company L
Medical treatment, visitors for medical procedures B-2
Professional workers NAFTA (NAFTA) Mexico, Canada TN/TD
Nurses traveling to areas with a shortage of healthcare professionals H-1C
Doctors J-1H-1B
Religious workers R
Specialized occupations in fields that require high specialized knowledge H-1B
Students - academic and language students F-1
Student dependents - dependent of the holder of an F-1 visa F-2
Students - vocational M-1
Student dependents - dependent of the holder of an M-1 visa M-2
Temporary agricultural workers - seasonal H-2A
Temporary workers - non-agricultural H-2B
Visitors for tourism, vacations, pleasure B-2
Training in a non-employment program H-3
Investors E-2
Merchants E-1
In transit in the United States C
Victims of human trafficking T-1
Visa renewals in the United States - A, G, and NATO A1-2G1-4NATO1-6


Contact us to discuss your investment options at this time. Whatsapp +1 954 448 4879, Colombia +57 317 427 8450


Did you like this project? Share

Leave a comment

The e-mail address will not be posted. Required fields are marked *

(305) 921-9789 / +1 (954) 448-4879

Give us your email or courtesy one of our consultants will contact exclusively to give you all the information.

Copyright © 2021 International Belhouse / Design and development